Bed/Bath: 3bd+office / 2.5ba
Type: Condo - Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car garage parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful & Spacious Pacific Heights Condo ~ 3BD+ Library/Office, 2.5BA
1967 Clay Street is a lovely condo located in Pacific Heights and is nicely divided in public and private spaces, giving a sense of elegance and livability throughout. Ideally located just a half block from Lafayette Park!
- Formal entry foyer with large closet and storage
- Living room / dining room
- Gas fireplace with Noir St. Laurent marble enclosure + mantel
- Living room is prepped for "5:1 Home Theater" 6 speakers (2 front, 2 rear, center + subwoofer)
- Ceiling speakers throughout
- Eat-in kitchen with Seidman custom cabinetry, granite countertops, refrigerator with freezer below, 2 ovens, microwave, a main dishwasher and half drawer dishwasher, 2 sinks (custom main sink & prep sink with Insinkerator disposer) and Butler’s pantry area with wine fridge and wine storage racks
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and powder room
- Master bedroom with south-facing "wall of light" features walk-in closet with “his & hers” areas, and French doors to deck
- Master bath features two Barbara Barry Kallista sinks and faucets & shower enclosure with two Hansgrohe shower heads
- Central hall closet with double doors
- Custom-designed interior cabinetry, doors, and moldings throughout
- Rinnai on-demand hot water throughout - water is not shared with other units
- Refinished espresso hardwood floors
- Library/office with floor to ceiling custom walnut cabinetry and bookshelves, and granite countertop
- Guest bath features new Porcher porcelain-over-cast iron tub, subway tile on walls, and mosaic marble floor
- Half bath features custom cabinetry with granite counter and marble tile floors
- Maytag front loading stacked washer/dryer in laundry closet
- Chandeliers in the front and rear hallway
- Lutron programmable light switches throughout
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom each feature 47" LG televisions
- Deeded 1-car garage parking
- Deeded storage in garage
- Walkscore of 96: The location is a walker's paradise; Lafayette Park is a half-block away, Whole Foods is just 2 blocks away, and Polk Street shopping/restaurants/cafes are also in walking distance. Nearby MUNI lines include the 1-California, and 47/49-Van Ness lines. Google bus is just 2 blocks away (Van Ness).
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House , Spreckels Mansion , and Bourn Mansion , to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fo...
More About Pacific Heights